Integration with ClinCard
Rideshare, Reimbursement & Reporting in One Portal
Through a partnership with the reputable ridesharing network Lyft, site coordinators can seamlessly request transportation for participants for increased convenience and retention.
Eliminate Financial & Logistical Barriers to Participation
Clinical trials are more complex and more burdensome for participants than ever before. With a heightened focus on participant-centricity, travel services are becoming critical for patient retention.
Through the ClinCard portal, site coordinators can seamlessly request a ride for participants with a real-time view into ride status.
This offering removes out-of-pocket expenses and provides added convenience for participants while ensuring a simple workflow for site staff. Centralizing the payments and travel budget within a singular platform provides complete financial control, transparency and predictability for all participant-related expenditures.
Simple Steps to Requesting a Ride with Full Visibility
Better Transportation. Smarter Trials.
By integrating Lyft with ClinCard, you’ll simplify workflows for sites, provide financial transparency for sponsors and CROs and eliminate hurdles for patients.
- Curb-to-curb service
- Ability to limit ride type and distance for financial control
- Detailed financial reporting, including individual ride costs
- Single login and familiar workflow for sites
- Blinded financial reports with no PII
- Dedicated support system for patient, site, CRO & sponsor needs
- No duplicate data entry
- Improved participant access to trials
- Increased participation and retention
- Scalability for any size study
- Ability to reimburse for other transportation modes or expenses
- Single vendor contract, issuance fund and invoicing process
- Enhanced financial visibility
Learn More About Rideshare Integration
Get On Board
Ready to optimize the site and participant experience in your clinical trials with rideshare?
Get in touch with us to see our solutions in action.