Participant Payment Automation
Remove Financial Barriers to Patient Participation
Through a simplified and automated workflow, ClinCard streamlines the participant reimbursement and payment process – eliminating the administrative burden on site staff while improving participant engagement and retention.
"We are so glad we made the decision to implement the ClinCard solution. The automated process has allowed us to focus on the most important part of our work, the participants and our research."
9 Out of 10 Sites Recommend ClinCard
Whether you are a sponsor, CRO or independent research site, ClinCard can optimize your clinical trial performance.
- Intuitive payment workflow
- Translated portal (17 languages)
- Flexible payment methods (debit card, virtual card, direct deposit)
- Configurable text and email alerts
- Tax Toolkit
- Integration with Lyft
- Patented financial reporting (blinded of patient data)
- Data-triggered payments
- Offer local currency in 100+ countries
- Eliminate cash and checks
- Remove risk of fraud
- Enable real time payments
- Save time and effort for site staff
- Enhance patient engagement and retention
- Integrate with ConneX, Greenphire’s participant travel services
- Ensure IRS tax and HIPAA compliance
- Increase financial transparency via real-time audit trail
- Integrate with clinical data sources (EDC, IVRS, CTMS, etc.)
Already using ClinCard? We’re here to help.
Expanded ClinCard Functionality
ENABLING TAX COMPLIANCE FOR SPONSORS AND SITES
Simplifying tax management from TIN validation to 1099 reporting and more
SIMPLE, AUTOMATED RIDESHARE INTEGRATION
Enabling real-time ride requests directly within the ClinCard portal
From data-triggered payments to remote card shipment and in-home care, ClinCard & ConneX support your patients without requiring an on-site visit
See What You Can Do with ClinCard
ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION
VISIBILITY & CONTROL
WITH GLOBAL EXPERTS
Learn More About ClinCard
See It For Yourself
Ready to automate participant payments for your clinical trial?
Request a demo to see ClinCard in action.