Digital Participant Experience
Improve Clinical Trial Participant Convenience
80% of delays in trial timelines are due to deficient recruitment and retention.
The GreenSpace participant-facing application offers a robust centralized patient experience, supporting engagement throughout the clinical trial journey.
From financial views to travel details and insights, GreenSpace, accessible via mobile app and web, is the single source for a participant’s trial experience.
What Sites, Sponsors and CROs are Saying
of sponsors and CROs agree that removing financial
and logistical barriers from patient participation
in clinical trials can improve retention.
of sites feel it is important to give participants
access to study information digitally,
both through the web and mobile applications
Eliminating out-of-pocket costs gives patients peace of mind and increases retention.
ClinCard is now available on the go through our web and mobile-based app to help participants with real-time access to their account information.
- Reimbursement Request: empowers participants to take a picture of their receipt and upload for reimbursement
- Financial Views: ClinCard integration offers real-time access to account balance and financial details
According to CISCRP, traveling to the study clinic is the top burden cited by trial participants. Greenphire enables sponsors and CROs to remove logistical obstacles, and now GreenSpace provides 24/7 access, putting the patient in control, eliminating stress and increasing convenience.
- Transportation Details: ensures participants have a real-time view into their rideshare details
- Support Access: allows participants to easily connect with a site representative for questions or requests
Clinical trial participants often feel overwhelmed and/or under-informed. The GreenSpace platform allows sponsors to further engage and inform participants by giving access to helpful resources and actions, while simultaneously gathering more meaningful information.
- Insights: Deliver study-specific resources and multimedia content such as articles, videos, webinar info and more to participants
- Surveys: Issue pre-built feedback and satisfaction surveys for participants to complete at designated intervals
Is it time to start rethinking mobile clinical trial apps?
“Sponsors and sites should aspire to offer participants a digital companion that supports all parts of the trial, from identifying and enrolling in a trial, accessing relevant and helpful resources, recording information in real time, having a view into site visits and/or travel itineraries, receiving reminders, and providing an easy way to track and manage reimbursements and/or stipends.”
Clay Williams, Vice President of Mobile Applications, Greenphire in Outsourcing Pharma
Take the Next Step
You can trust Greenphire. As the global leader in participant convenience solutions for over 15 years, Greenphire has maintained a commitment to modernizing and seamlessly integrating each step of the participant journey. Learn more about our solutions for removing financial and logistical burden from clinical research, and how you can provide a seamless digital experience for your patients using GreenSpace.